PinkSale Finance Launchpad — Everything You Need to Know About It!
Crypto launchpads contain some of the most essential tools for launching tokens. There are several crypto launchpads in the market, with some of them being GameFi, TrustPad, VLaunch, and PinkSale Finance. Each of them has its pros and cons, of course, but one of them stands out, and that is PinkSale Finance. Throughout this article, we will talk about PinkSale Finance, its launchpad, its token, and much more. Of course, always do your own research before investing or participating in anything in the crypto space.
What is PinkSale Finance?
In essence, PinkSale Finance is a launchpad protocol that allows its users to create and launch tokens in a matter of minutes. Although it initially offered services only on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), it currently supports 6 other blockchains as well. PinkSale Finance supports the Ethereum network, Polygon network, KuCoin network, BSC network, Avalanche network, Fantom network, and Cronos network. This makes it one of the few launchpad protocols that support such a wide range of blockchains. Nevertheless, this platform is still heavily focused on projects operating on BSC. Until today, they have raised more than $396 million in liquidity for more than 8700 projects, attracting nearly 1 million investors.
PinkSale Finance Launchpad
PinkSale allows users to create launchpads for their crypto projects. What makes PinkSale even better is the fact that it even allows users to create their own token. Through PinkSale’s platform, you can create your own token in just seconds. This makes it one of the few platforms that offer such a service. [caption id=”attachment_24366" align=”alignnone” width=”1902"]
Creating a Standard Token on PinkSale. Source: PinkSale[/caption] After creating your token, you can use it for the launchpad. When compared to how things worked years before, creating and launching your token is extremely easy through PinkSale. The price of creating a launchpad for your project at the time of writing is 1 Binance Coin (BNB). The process of creating a launchpad is divided into four phases:
- Verifying the Token
- Providing DeFi Launchpad Info
- Adding Additional Project Info
- Reviewing and Finalizing
[caption id=”attachment_24367" align=”alignnone” width=”1896"]
Creating a Launchpad on PinkSale. Source: PinkSale[/caption]
- PinkSale Finance is one of the ever-growing launchpad protocols that offers a very high level of security.
- You can create your own token, launchpad, or airdrop through PinkSale.
- PinkSale Finance supports 7 blockchains in total, with Binance Smart Chain being the main one.
- To keep things short, PinkSale Finance is a launchpad protocol that aims to help build the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem.
- PinkSale Finance is powered by their native token, PINKSALE, alongside BNB.
- Its launchpad services are amongst the best in the market and the full package costs only 1 BNB.